Goose Creek Recreation offers a wide variety of quality sports programs for all age groups. 

Sign up for notifications to be notified of upcoming registrations, special camps and events, rain-outs and cancellations.

Interested in being a volunteer coach?

Please fill out the following forms and drop off at the Community Center. We need coaches for our youth sports programs.

Coaching Application

Coaching Intent Form

Coaching Code of Conduct

Background Check Form

Support your community with a team or banner sponsorship: Sponsorship information

Youth Sports Registration
When registering your child for a sports program, be sure to print out registration forms and bring in along with birth certificate, proof of residency, and proper fee. Sports registrations are taken at the Goose Creek Community Center. Office hours are 8 am to 9 pm; Saturday 8 am to 4 pm; and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm. Registrations are also accepted at the Goose Creek Activity Center.  Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8 am-9 pm, Friday 8 am-8 pm and Saturday 9 am-2 pm. 

Both building are located in the Michael J. Heitzler Recreation Complex, 519A North Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek, 29445.

NEW- you can also register online during the registration period. If your child has played at Goose Creek Recreation before and we have his/her birth certificate scanned into our system, you can set up an online account to register.  Click here for additional information.

Residency Requirements

Residents of the City of Goose Creek and the Goose Creek Recreation tax district are eligible to participate in youth team sports at the resident rate when presenting proof of residency.  Non-residents may participate but will be required to pay an additional fee.  For certain sports, non-resident participants will not be eligible to play all-stars.

When registering or renewing for any sports, programs or fitness memberships the following documents are required:


  • Drivers license or picture ID
  • Most recent utility bill
  • Staff will confirm homeowners address with Berkeley County records


  • Drivers license or picture ID
  • Most recent utility bill
  • Original rental agreement
  • Current address must be on all proofs of residency

Interested in being a sports official?

We need volleyball, soccer, baseball and softball officials. For more information about becoming a baseball/softball official please contact Mike Evans Sr. at 843-696-8535 or   

Umpire Clinic

Silbo (download the app) for soccer officials.


For more information, contact Angela Hiott, Athletic Coordinator at or Amy Nalley, Recreation Specialist(Sports) at or call 843-569-4242.

Game Schedules are listed on the page for each individual sport.