Sign up for notifications so you always know what's new!
Click here to apply for an online registration username & password.
Registration June 1-30, 2022. Late fee of $15 after June 30, if space is still available.
Sports registrations are taken online or at the Goose Creek Community Center. Office hours are 8 am to 9 pm; Saturday 8 am to 4 pm; and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm. Registrations are also accepted at the Goose Creek Activity Center. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8 am-9 pm, Friday 8 am-8 pm and Saturday 9 am-2 pm.
Both building are located in the Michael J. Heitzler Recreation Complex, 519A North Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek, 29445.
***NEW- register online during the registration period if you already have a username and password for our online system. If you don't already have a username & password, click here. It may take 24-48 hours to receive your username and password.
Player Evaluations - None
Ages 9-10 & 11-12
No evaluation for Flag (ages 6-8)
ALL registered players will be placed on a team.
- Flag: $45 residents; $75 non-residents; Late fee of $15 after June 30, if space is still available. Fee includes shorts, socks and shirt.
- 9-10, 11-12 & 13-14: $60 residents; $90 non-residents; Late fee of $15 after June 30, if space is still available. Fee includes game jersey, socks and helmet decals. Participants must provide their own equipment including pads, pants, cleats and helmet.
- There are no refunds on Goose Creek Recreation Athletic programs.
Residents are those who live in the Goose Creek Recreation Commission tax district or the City of Goose Creek.
Birth certificate and proof of residency required when registering. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
- Homeowners: drivers license or picture identification and most recent utility bill
- Renters: drivers license or picture identification, most recent utility bill, and original rental agreement
- Current address must be on all proofs of residency
Ages & Leagues
All ages are as of September 1, 2022. There is no weight limit for participation, but there is a weight limit for positions that can handle the football; weight listed below. Players MUST play in their age classification.
Practices begin in August and the season runs through October. We participate in the Berkeley football league that travels in the local area.
Flag- revised 9/28/22
9-10- revised 10/19/22
11-12- revised 10/18/22
Picture Day Schedule- 9/10/22 **New location- Goose Creek Activity (Rec) Center
For more information, contact Angela Hiott, Athletic Coordinator at [email protected]