Registration June 3-27, 2019. Late fee of $15 after June 27, if space is still available. SPACE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Sports registrations are taken at the Goose Creek Community Center. Office hours are 8 am to 9 pm; Saturday 8 am to 4 pm; and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm. Registrations are also accepted at the Goose Creek Activity Center. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8 am-9 pm, Friday 8 am-8 pm and Saturday 9 am-2 pm.
Both building are located in the Micheal J. Heitzler Recreation Complex, 519A North Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek, 29445.
Pee Wee & Small Fry: Monday, July 1st at 6:00 PM at Dogwood Park
Equipment is not required for the evaluations.
Midget/Flag & Bantam - no evaluation
- Midget Flag: $45 residents; $75 non-residents; Late fee of $15 after June 26, if space is still available. Fee includes shorts, socks and shirt.
- Pee Wee, Small Fry & Bantam: $60 residents; $90 non-residents; Late fee of $15 after June 27, if space is still available. Fee includes game jersey, socks and helmet decals. Participants must provide their own equipment including pads, pants, cleats and helmet.
- There are no refunds on Goose Creek Recreation Athletic programs.
Residents are those who live in the Goose Creek Recreation Commission tax district or the City of Goose Creek.
Birth certificate and proof of residency required when registering. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
- Homeowners: drivers license or picture identification and most recent utility bill
- Renters: drivers license or picture identification, most recent utility bill, and original rental agreement
- Current address must be on all proofs of residency
Ages & Leagues
All ages are as of September 1, 2019. There is no weight limit for participation, but there is a weight limit for positions that can handle the football; weight listed below. Players must play in their age classification.
Practices begin in August and the season runs from September through November. We participate in the Berkeley football league that travels in the local area.
For more information, contact Angela Hiott, Athletic Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-569-4242