Registration May 28-June 26, 2018. Late fee of $15 after June 26, if space is still available.
Sports registrations are taken at the Goose Creek Community Center. Office hours are 8 am to 9 pm; Saturday 8 am to 4 pm; and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm. Registrations are also accepted at the Goose Creek Activity Center. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8 am-9 pm, Friday 8 am-8 pm and Saturday 9 am-2 pm.
Both building are located in the Micheal J. Heitzler Recreation Complex, 519A North Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek, 29445.
At Dogwood Park - Saturday, June 30 - no equipment necessary except cleats
Pee Wee 9 am
Small Fry 10:15 am
Bantam - no evaluation
Fee include includes team jersey and helmet decals, participants must provide their own pants and equipment.
- Midget Flag: $45 residents; $75 non-residents; Late fee of $15 after June 26, if space is still available.
- Pee Wee, Small Fry & Bantam: $60 residents; $90 non-residents; Late fee of $15 after June 26, if space is still available.
Residents are those who live in the Goose Creek Recreation Commission tax district or the City of Goose Creek.
Birth certificate and proof of residency required when registering. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
- Homeowners: drivers license or picture identification and most recent utility bill
- Renters: drivers license or picture identification, most recent utility bill, and original rental agreement
- Current address must be on all proofs of residency
Ages & Leagues
All ages are as of September 1, 2018. Participants over the weight limit may still play in a limited capacity. Participants are not allowed to move up to an older group.
Practices begin in August and the season runs from September through November. We participate in league that travels in the local area.
Midget Flag- revised 9/11
Pee Wee - revised 9/11
Small Fry - revised 9/11
Bantam - revised 9/11
Picture Day Schedule - October 6
For more information, contact Angela Martin, Athletic Coordinator at email@example.com or call 843-569-4242.