Registration May 29-June 27, 2017. Residents are those who live in the Goose Creek Recreation Commission tax district or the City of Goose Creek.
Registrations are accepted at the Community Center, Monday-Friday 8 am-9 pm, Saturday 8 am-4 pm, Sunday 10 am-4 pm.
Fee include includes team jersey and helmet decals, participants must provide their own pants and equipment.
- Midget Flag: $45 residents only
- Pee Wee, Small Fry & Bantam: $60 residents only
Birth certificate and proof of residency required when registering. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
- Homeowners: drivers license or picture identification and most recent utility bill
- Renters: drivers license or picture identification, most recent utility bill, and original rental agreement
- Current address must be on all proofs of residency
Ages & Leagues
All ages are as of September 1, 2017. Participants over the weight limit may still play in a limited capacity.
Practices begin in August and the season runs from September through November. We participate in the Berkeley Youth Football league for the Pee Wee, Small Fry and Bantam age groups. These teams will travel in the Berkeley County area.
The season is now completed for 2017
For more information, contact Angela Martin, Athletic Coordinator at email@example.com or call 843-569-4242.