Electrical Upgrades to Single and Multi-Family Dwellings Policy

The City of Goose Creek enforces the 2008 edition of the National Electrical Code and the Electrical Section of the 2006 edition of the International Residential Code. View the electrical functions and requirements that will apply.

A permit is required to perform electrical changes. This permit must be pulled by a state licensed electrical contractor. The permit must be displayed on the front of the house and visible from the street.