You, the citizens of Goose Creek, are the best tool we have to solve crimes. If you have any information on a crime, or suspect that criminal activity is taking place in your neighborhood, please contact us and let us investigate.
Call (843) 863-5200 to report crimes or suspicious activity; call 911 to report emergencies. You can make an ANONYMOUS tip by calling 843-863-5210 (English and Spanish) or by sending us an email.
You may be eligible for a cash reward by submitting an ANONYMOUS tip to Crime Stoppers. Click here or call (843) 554-1111.
The Goose Creek Police Department offers a variety of crime prevention services to include, but not limited to, Neighborhood Crime Watch, Business Crime Watch, and the Citizen Check-In senior adult welfare check program. We will happily work with you to form a business or neighborhood crime watch program. See the contact information below.
Upcoming quarterly City-wide crime prevention meetings (held at the Police Department):
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 6:30 p.m.
- 10 Things Adults Can Do About Violence
- 10 Things Kids Can Do About Violence
- Burglary Prevention Home Security Checklist
- Neighborhood Watch
- Preventing Fraud
- Preventing Identity Theft
- Safety for Seniors
- Street Smarts
- Swimming Pool Safety
- Talking w/Kids About Drugs
- Vehicle Security
Please contact our Crime Prevention Specialist Kevin Scott at 843-863-5200 Ext. 2317 or via email if you have any questions.