Architectural Review Board
The Architectural Review Board meets on the third Monday of each month.
Meetings are held in Council Chambers at City Hall located at 519 N. Goose Creek Boulevard, Goose Creek, South Carolina 29445.
All applications for Projects must complete the following:
- SUBMITTAL PROCESS APPLICATION AND SCOPE OF WORK
- Complete all information and submit all required documents to City Planning.
- ARB APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AS PER ORDINANCE SECTION 151.195
Incomplete applications and checklist are subject to a postponed review.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View all the most recent:
About the Board
It is the city's requirement that all changes to commercial properties and all new commercial developments be reviewed and approved by the Architectural Review Board. The board's mission is to create a visually attractive and unique community that brings pride to its citizens and allows businesses to thrive. The board is tasked with ensuring that changes are compatible with the design guidelines set forth in the city's zoning ordinance, honor the natural resources within the city, and are consistent with the business's location.
- Doug Dickerson, Term expiring 12/31/24
- Robert Smith, Vice Chair, Term expiring 12/31/23
- Armando Solarana, Term expiring 12/31/24
- Mary Kay Soto, Term expiring 12/31/23
- Teri Victor, Term expiring 12/31/24
- Jennifer Wise, Chair, Term expiring 12/31/23