The Planning Commission meets on the first Tuesday of each month.
Take our survey! The Planning Commission is seeking public input on the future plans for the Red Bank Road Corridor. Click here to take our survey.
Meetings are held in Council Chambers at City Hall located at 519 N. Goose Creek Boulevard, Goose Creek, South Carolina 29445.
All applications for Rezoning Request must complete the following:
Complete all information and submit all required documents to City Planning. Incomplete applications are subject to a postponed review.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. For all Public Hearing Information, please contact City Planning at (843)797-6220 extension 1116. Minutes are available following approval.
- View the most recent MEETING AGENDA, SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- View all agendas and minutes from 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
Please contact the Planning and Zoning Office for more information: (843) 797-6220, ext. 1116.
About the Commission
The city's Planning Commission is, by state statute, responsible for determining many of the land use processes. The commission is tasked with identifying the needs of the city, establishing both short and long terms goals for the development of the city, and then writing and updating the city's Comprehensive Plan and recommending zoning ordinances which support those plans. In addition, it is the Planning Commission which approves street names, and hears requests for property rezoning. All meetings are open to the public.
- JOSH LILLY, Term expiring 12/31/24
- JUDIE EDWARDS, CHAIR, Term expiring 12/31/24
- LISA BURDICK, MEMBER, Term expiring 12/31/24
- HEATHER BYRD, VICE CHAIR, Term expiring 12/31/23
- PAUL CONNERTY, MEMBER, Term expiring 12/31/21
- GENA GLAZE, MEMBER, Term expiring 12/31/23
- ROB WIGGINS, MEMBER, Term expiring 12/31/23