Municipal Court FAQs
Where is the City of Goose Creek Municipal Court located?
- 519 N Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek, SC 29445. The office is connected to City Hall and the Police Department.
What are the City of Goose Creek Municipal Court’s hours?
- The Court office is open Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm.
Am I in the right court?
- The Municipal Court address is 519 N Goose Creek Blvd. This is not the Berkeley County Courthouse (located at 300-B California Ave) or the Goose Creek Magistrate’s Office (located at 303B N Goose Creek Blvd). Please ensure your paperwork lists Municipal Court before travel or call 843-569-4230 to confirm if this is the correct court to attend.
I’ve moved. What do I need to do?
- Please call 843-569-4230 and provide an updated address to prevent any issues of absence on trial day.
How do I pay my ticket?
- Payment can be made in person with cash or card, over the phone with card, or online. Cards must be in your name during payment. Payment plans are available with approval from the court with a 3% assessment fee. Plans can be installed by visiting the Municipal Court in person.
What is the dress court for court?
- Dress code is business casual. Municipal Court is a place of business and visitors should wear clean, fitted clothes. A shirt and shoes are required. Please take your hat off before entering any courtroom.