Registration: October 4-28, 2021. Late fee of $15 after October 28, if space is still available.
Sports registrations are taken at the Goose Creek Community Center. Office hours are 8 am to 9 pm; Saturday 8 am to 4 pm; and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm. Registrations are also accepted at the Goose Creek Activity Center. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8 am-9 pm, Friday 8 am-8 pm and Saturday 9 am-2 pm.
Both building are located in the Michael J. Heitzler Recreation Complex, 519A North Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek, 29445.
$40 per child for residents of the City of Goose Creek or the Goose Creek Recreation Commission tax district; $70 for non-residents. A $15 late fee will be charged after registration ends, if space is still available. There are no refunds on Goose Creek Recreation Athletic programs.
Participants will receive a jersey & shorts.
Birth certificate and proof of residency required when registering. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
- Homeowners: drivers license or picture identification and most recent utility bill
- Renters: drivers license or picture identification, most recent utility bill, and original rental agreement
- Current address must be on all proofs of residency
Player evaluations for ages 9 & up (Small Fry, Mite & Midget) - Monday, November 1st at the Goose Creek Community Center
- Small Fry - girls & boys leagues @5:45pm Gym 1
- Mite- girls & boys leagues @7:00pm Gym 1
- Midget (CO-ED) @8:00pm Gym 1
All leagues are co-ed except the Small Fry & Mite Girls leagues.
Ages as of September 1, 2021.
|Small Fry Girls||9-10|
Game & Practice Schedules:
Practice will begin in December at the Goose Creek Community Center. Games will begin in January. Season runs December-March. Schedules will be posted once registration ends and teams are assigned.
Small Fry Girls