Cultural Arts Commission
The Cultural Arts Commission
The Commission meets from 6 to 7 p.m. on the second Monday of every month, at the Goose Creek Community Center.
Those wanting to be added to the agenda for meeting, please email Arts Director, Barb Richardson.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Through innovative cultural arts programming, we will play an integral role in the city of Goose Creek’s development into a premiere community for living, working, playing, and creating.
The Goose Creek Cultural Arts Commission will identify, present and sustain cultural arts initiatives that enrich the lives of Goose Creek residents and visitors.
- Marsha Hassell, Chairperson, Term expiring 12/31/2024
- Michael Owens, Commissioner, Term expiring 12/31/25
- Sharina Haynes, Commissioner, Term expiring 12/31/25
- Libby Roerig, Commissioner, Term expiring 12/31/24
- Linda Smith, Commissioner, Term expiring 12/31/24
- Jamie Bierdz, Commissioner, Term expiring 12/31/24
- Laura Wiggins, Commissioner, Term expiring 12/31/25
For more information on the Cultural Arts Commission, call (843) 797-6220 ext. 1113.