Registration runs from October 23-November 9, 2017. A $5 late fee will be charged after November 9th if space is still available.
Registrations are accepted at the Goose Creek Community Center, Monday-Friday 8 am-9 pm, Saturday 8 am-4 pm, Sunday 10 am-4 pm.
$40 per child for residents of the City of Goose Creek or the Goose Creek Recreation Commission tax district only.
Practice will begin in December at the Goose Creek Community Center, season runs January-March.
Birth certificate and proof of residency required when registering. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
- Homeowners: drivers license or picture identification and most recent utility bill
- Renters: drivers license or picture identification, most recent utility bill, and original rental agreement
- Current address must be on all proofs of residency
Player evaluations for ages 9 & up (Small Fry- Midget) - November 15th at the Goose Creek Community Center:
- Small Fry - girls & boys leagues - 6 pm
- Mite- girls & boys leagues - 7 pm
- Midget - 8 pm
All leagues are co-ed except the Small Fry & Mite Girls leagues. Ages are as of February 28, 2018.
|Small Fry Girls||9-10|
Game & Practice Schedules
December Practice Schedule - no practices December 9th or December 25th
Small Fry Boys League Schedule - revised 12/1/2017
Mite Girls League Schedule - coming soon
Picture Schedule - January 13th
Stingray Night Information - January 27th
For more information, contact Angela Martin, Athletic Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-569-4242