Ready to start a business in Goose Creek? 

Learn more about operating a business in the city.

Business License Application (Interactive)

Business License Application 

-- submit completed application to: [email protected]

Questions? Call (843) 797-6220 ext. 1100 

Please note: Online Annual Business License renewals must be submitted by April 30 of each year.

Please be aware that the expiration dates of your 2020 City of Goose Creek business license have changed. Your 2020 business license is valid from Jan. 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.