Goose Creek Community Center Fitness Center
Membership Fees - per person
|Type of Member||Yearly Fee 2019|
|Youth Resident-under 16||$25|
|Youth Non-Resident -under 16||$175|
Adult Membership Includes: Weight training area, cardio deck, climbing wall, walking track, and basketball gym.
Youth Membership Includes: Basketball gym and climbing wall only.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 6 am-9 pm, Saturday & Sunday 7 am-7 pm.
Residents must show proof of residency to qualify for the resident fee.
Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
- Homeowners: drivers license or picture identification and most recent utility bill
- Renters: drivers license or picture identification, most recent utility bill, and original rental agreement
Fitness Center is for members only; there is a limited guest policy: Guest Policy
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be shared with others. Two memberships cards with the same membership number are issued when you purchase your membership. These two identical cards are for one membership only and cannot be given to guests.
For other important fitness center rules, please click here
An introduction to our strength training and cardiovascular equipment. This 45 minutes session will be a benefit to all members. This is perfect for those who are new to the fitness center and for those who want to make sure the are using the equipment properly and safely. Instructor is a certified trainer.
Fee: $15 residents/$20 non-residents; must register 24 hours in advance of session.
Child care is available for children ages 1 through 8 years.
Monday-Thursday 3 pm-8 pm
- Monthly Fee - $20 per child
- $10 per month for each additional child of same family
- Monthly fee is from the first of the month to the end of the month and is not pro-rated.
- Hourly Fee - $2 per child, $2 minimum fee
Ages 4 years old and up or minimum weight on the wall is 35LBS
Hours of Operation & Fees
•Monday-Friday 4-8 pm/Saturday & Sunday 11 am-4 pm
•Climbing wall parties available
•Become a certified climber (18 years+)
- Fitness Class Fees
- January Fitness Class Schedule - no classes on Monday, January 21
- Class Descriptions
- Easy Does It Classes
- Restorative Yoga
Holistic Nutrition Coach Barbara Payne now scheduling sessions. Included in your session: Body fat analysis, individualized meal plans, assessment of current nutritional habits, caloric and protein needs, accountability.
$20 for 30 minute session; $40 for 1 hour session.
Couch to 5K Training
A 9-week running program designed to get you off the couch and on the road.
Additional details will be posted soon.
Personal Training is offered at the Community Center by Certified Trainers
Rates are as follows:
- 30 minute session $32
- 1 hour session $45
- 4 30-minute sessions $99
- 3 45-minute sessions $99
- Email Fitness Coordinator Sylvia Reid for additional information
- Fitness Center phone number: 843-569-4242, ext. 0