The City of Goose Creek has joined with Berkeley County for a Stormwater Management Program that reduces the discharge of pollutants, protects water quality, and satisfies the water quality requirements of the Clean Water Act.
For Stormwater Plan Reviews for new construction, please contact the Berkeley County Engineering Department at (843) 719-4195.
Information on Berkeley County’s website regarding Stormwater Management includes:
- Stormwater Utility Fee Schedule
- Stormwater Management Ordinance
- Stormwater Fees
- Stormwater Design Standards Manual
- Construction Activity Application (CAA)
- Checklist for CAA
- Approval Process for CAA
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping Manual
If you detect an illicit discharge please call (843) 719-4195 to report.