Fire & EMS
The City of Goose Creek Fire Department is dedicated to the citizens of the city in providing life saving and property protection services.
Interim Fire Chief Norm Cutshall: 843-553-8350, ext. 3232
Administrative Supervisor Donna Hicks: 843-553-8350, ext. 3230
GCFD is currently served by three fire stations:
Fire Station 1
201 Button Hall Avenue (843) 553-8350 ext. 3231
Fire Station 2
950 Crowfield Blvd. (843) 553-8350 ext. 1410
Fire Station 3
535 Old Mt. Holly Road (843) 553-8350 ext. 1411
Each member of the department shall support the mission by subscribing to the following values:
For the Community
- We recognize that the community is the reason for our presence.
- We value the faith and trust of the community, and continually work to deserve that confidence through our attitude, conduct, and accomplishments.
- Lives are more important than property.
- The safety of the public is of paramount importance, followed closely by the safety of our members.
- All members of the public are entitled to our best efforts.
For the Department
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Honesty, fairness, and integrity will not be compromised.
- We continually seek effectiveness, efficiency, and economy.
- Unity and teamwork are stressed as being to our mutual advantage as an organization.
- Members are continually encouraged to improve themselves as individuals and employees.
- The free exchange of ideas is encouraged.
- We will provide professional and courteous service at all times.
- We are sensitive to changing community needs.