cooking oil in pan
  • Cooking oil cannot be discarded with residential trash

  • Jan 1 2024

Reminder as the holiday cooking season begins: Our Public Works sanitation crews cannot accept any cooking oil with your residential trash. Please do not place cooking oil in your green cart or on the curbside. Leftover cooking oil must be discarded at a Berkeley County Convenience Center; the closest center to Goose Creek is at 606 Oakley Road, off of Hwy. 52. Thank you!

« Back to News