United Way logo
  • Contact info for residents who sustained flood damage

  • Jun 9 2021

Did you sustain flood damage during the recent rainstorm? Berkeley County has asked Goose Creek residents to report their damage by calling 2-1-1 or by calling the County's Resource Connection Center at 843-761-6033. Both of these numbers are also available for residents who are in need of any type of assistance. Flood damage can also be reported by visiting SC211.org, or emailing [email protected]

County flier

« Back to News