Business is the lifeblood of our city.

The City of Goose Creek is committed to creating a friendly environment for both new and existing businesses.

Are you starting a business in an existing building?
To start a new business, you must apply for a business license. Call (843) 797-6220, ext. 1100 with questions.

Is your business in a new building?
Please view the city's Commercial Construction Information Packet for forms, contacts, and information you will need to begin a commercial construction project in the City of Goose Creek.

Are you starting a home business?
If you are thinking of working from home or starting your own business, there are some regulations that you will need to consider. You must apply for a business license and a home occupancy license for any home occupancy. Call (843) 797-6220, ext. 1100 for more information.

New to the area? Check out the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce.

The City of Goose Creek created an Economic Development Director position in 2017 when Matt Brady joined the city's team. Email Matt, or speak with him by phone at (843) 797-6220, ext. 1125.


Goose Creek Water Tower and Businesses